Luxury Outlook 2023
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
Seller is serious and will meet the market!
An exciting opportunity has become available in the sought after and tightly held 'Spinnaker Apartments', one of Main Beach's most desirable 'residential only' buildings. This modern and meticulously renovated two-bedroom apartment captures the essence of beach front living. The apartment is perfectly positioned on the 28th level and boasts breathtaking views from the North to Stradbroke Island and South to Coolangatta.
Immediately upon entry, magnificent ocean views take centre stage and provide a dramatic backdrop to the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining which extends seamlessly onto an expansive covered outdoor entertaining terrace.
Revel with friends and family and enjoy sensational sunrises and sunsets!
Boasting a north east corner position this high floor apartment will tick a lot of boxes for the downsizer, investor and the holiday home buyer or those who just love the beach lifestyle and are after a chance to live in one of the best communities on the Gold Coast. Stroll down to the village on Tedder Avenue with its fabulous cafés, shopping and dining precinct, the Main Beach Surf Club and the Southport Yacht Club.
Relax by the pool or fit in a game of tennis with friends - all at your doorstep with a gym for a quick workout and BBQs for those balmy nights relaxing with a cool drink and good friends.
The apartment is perfectly positioned across the road from patrolled surf beaches! Ready to Move in now !
Living in a world class location offers you every convenience at your doorstep with a multitude of transport, shopping and dining options.
- Newly renovated - Luxury finishes - Bespoke joinery throughout
- Deluxe Gourmet kitchen , an abundance of cabinetry, stainless steel
appliances, integrated fridge -freezer, marble benchtop.
- Light and bright with flowing ocean breezes throughout
- Large wrap around balcony with sparkling panoramic ocean views
- North-east aspect offering filtered sun and magnificent sunrises
- Spacious open plan dining and living spaces with ocean views
- Generously sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two-bedroom, two-bathroom-built in robe - Ocean views
- Secure basement car space with lift access
- Family pet is welcome with approval
- Low body corporate fees with a healthy sinking fund
- Full resort style facilities: heated pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gym, BBQ
facilities, tennis court
- Residential only building - No Holiday Management
- Main Beach light rail station and bus routes conveniently located
MASHELLE JONES - 0409 490 045
firstname.lastname@example.org - queenslandsothebysrealty.com
The state of Queensland is affectionately known as Australia’s “lifestyle state” or the “sunshine state” – it truly is the Australian state that shines brightest.Show More