Luxury Outlook 2022
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
Presented for sale is an exceptional four-bedroom duplex apartment occupying this White Stucco-fronted building and situated on Pimlico’s leading garden square - Warwick Square, SW1V.
To book a viewing, please contact Constance Cunningham at Sotheby's International Realty on +44 7767 770 906
• Grade II Listed
• 3 Double Bedrooms, and 1 Further Bedroom or Study
• Drawing Room, Living / Dining Room, and Separate Kitchen
• 4 Bathrooms / Shower Rooms
• Private Garden Patio
• Grand proportions, wide corridor and great ceiling height throughout
• Underfloor heating
• Retained original features such as a Victorian Stove, two Dumbwaiters and stone flooring
• Access to Warwick Square communal garden and tennis court
• 2,628 sq.ft. (excl. vaults)
• The property is equidistant to Victoria and Pimlico tube stations and railway stations
• Share of Freehold
• Service Charge and Sinking Fund £2,872.30 per quarter
• Council Tax band: G
The neighborhood is just four miles from central London and well served by numerous Tube stations.