Tucked away on just over an acre of sun-swept land, this home is truly inspired resort style living located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Envisioned and built by renowned Peninsula builders and designers, nothing was overlooked in the creation of this relaxed resort style dream home. Every luxury has been accounted for – from the vaulted ceilings, enormous garages, Japanese teahouse style guest house, cinema room with movie theater seating for 9, sprawling lawns, pool fountain, to the pool cabana. Throughout, the living spaces have been meticulously crafted, sophisticated and warm, with fine finishes, hand-selected materials, evoking understated elegance and a luxurious ambiance. Customized gallery lighting overhead blends in dramatically with ceilings that are architectural works of art.
Providing a seamless connection with the outdoors are walls of glass overlooking the grounds and glass doors that open out to the terrace where a pool, spa, entertainment cabana, and self-sufficient guest house await. Topping it all off is a close-in location that puts everything needed for the best of Silicon Valley living all within easy reach.
At a Glance:
• Masterfully crafted architecture, envisioned and created leading Bay Area design firms
• Private 1.1 acre parcel (per town records)
• Three levels serviced by elevator
• 5 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms; approximately 10,400 square feet (including guest house)
• Library, office, theatre, game room, fitness center, and 2,000 bottle wine cellar
• Private and peaceful 1-bedroom, 1-bath guest house
• Detached 5-car garage with electric charger and room for lifts for additional vehicles
• Beautifully landscaped grounds with small ponds, Japanese garden, and meditative walking paths
• Top-rated Los Altos schools: Gardner Bullis Elementary, Egan Middle, Los Altos High (buyer to confirm)
• Close-in location just minutes to the Los Altos Village and Palo Alto tech centers