On nearly 1.5 acres at the corner of a non-through street, this just-completed home enjoys luxurious contemporary style and sweeping Bay views all the way to San Francisco. A vast motor court introduces the home, which takes full advantage of the views with a reverse floor plan that finds the primary rooms on the upper level. Connecting the two floors is a dramatic foyer with circular vertebrae staircase and an introduction of onyx slab – a spectacular natural stone that is incorporated in many places throughout the home, often with inset lighting displaying its beauty. The public rooms are fully open to one another and connect seamlessly to a wraparound view deck through retractable stacking glass doors. Smart home automation and extraordinary lighting are a signature of this home with everything controlled by voice or app, including window blinds, all-on/off lighting, climate, security, audio/visual, and pool controls. Fiber optic lighting strips define the hallways, and chandeliers double as contemporary works of art.
There are 6 spacious bedrooms, each with en suite bath, plus an office providing ample space for today’s needs of working from home and possible distance learning. The primary suite, just down the hall from the public rooms, is a luxurious haven with book-matched marble walls, while an equally impressive junior suite is located on the ground floor. Adding to this is a fitness center with sumptuous shower/steam/sauna/spa system, plus a cinema-quality theatre. Outside, an infinity-edge pool awaits, along with an attached cabana with bath. All of these amenities overlook stretches of lawn and enjoy beautiful Bay views in the distance. A superb lifestyle option on the Peninsula!
Summary of the Home
• Just-completed modern home
• Approximately 1.45 acres with sweeping views of the Bay all the way to San Francisco and Oakland
• 6 bedrooms, each with en suite bath, plus office and 2 half-baths
• Attached and finished 4-car garage with 2 EV charging stations plus bonus room
• Approximately 8287 total square feet (buyer to verify)
• Voice- and app-controlled smart home automation for everything
• Dramatic LED and fiber optic lighting, as well as extensive up-lit onyx
• Ground level: foyer, theatre, half-bath, office, wine cellar, bedroom suite, spa/fitness center, bedroom suite, laundry room, junior primary suite
• Upper level: great room, kitchen, lounge, half-bath, primary bedroom suite, bedroom suite, bedroom suite
• Pool cabana: studio, bath
• Infinity-edge pool decked in honed marble
• Potential for ADU, detached office or wine cellar, or additional recreational amenities
• Excellent Palo Alto schools (buyer to verify)