Luxury Outlook 2022
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
Single Family Homes
This villa is located in the prestigious Malcha neighborhood in Jerusalem, which overlooks the unforgettable views of the city.
It spreads over 3 floors, extends over approx. 502 square meters, on a lot of approx. 710 sq.m., with additional balconies of approx. 170 sq.m.
The villa includes:
· A spacious light-filled living room (approx. 100 sq.m.), opening to the beautiful well-kept garden.
· A designer fully equipped designer kitchen
· An en-suite master bedroom, which includes a jacuzzi, a large bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a private terrace overlooking the views of Jerusalem.
· Three additional bedrooms with private balconies
· A single dwelling unit
· A private spa with an indoor pool, a gym, a billiard place, and a bar
An enchanting, charming green courtyard (of approx. 180 square meters) surrounds the house. You will find there all the features you need for relaxed family living in this private piece of nature, including a sauna, a Jacuzzi base preparation, and seating areas and more.
This villa is designed architecturally with high-end materials, uncompromising finishes, and advanced technologies, such as a smart home system, a sound system, built-in speakers in the ceiling, and a central air conditioning system.
2 parking spots.
Just move in and enjoy the luxury living in the heart of the most famous city in the world.
Contact us for additional details and to schedule your tour.
Jerusalem is Israel’s number one tourist destination. For millions, it’s a pilgrimage. For some 800,000 others, it’s home in a sacred city.