Luxury Outlook 2022
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
An individual building with the area of 868 sqm and a private land plot of 10.42 ares is offered for sale in Užupis residential area.
• Area: 868 sqm;
• Built in 2002, reconstructed in 2008;
• Purpose of the building – residential building with commercial –business premises. Currently the house is used as a guesthouse and has a café on the first floor.
• There are four floors in total: basement, floor I, floor II and the attic. The heights of the premises: 2.85/2.95/2.55/3.0 m;
• 10.42 ares land plot is owned by property right;
• 24 cars may be parked.
Possible ways of use:
• medical clinic
• private school
• hotel, guesthouse, etc.
• the entire building with a land plot is sold. Three extra ares may be bought out;
• excellent location – Užupis residential area (but not in the Old Town, so access to the building during holidays, festivals and fairs remains smooth). Very convenient arrival from Klaipeda and Kaunas – along the Southern bypass, from Šiauliai, Panevežys and Riga – Southern A2 and Western bypasses, fast access to road A3 (Minskas highway), 7 min. drive to Vilnius Airport;
• Prospective location – the urban environment of Užupis, Paupys, Markuciai changes and develops fast, nearby on Zarasu street you will find a shopping and service complex, on the opposite of the building on the other side of the road Vilnius wooden architecture museum is to be installed;
• courtyard is fenced, there is an electric gate, the yard can accommodate 15 cars, 9 more cars may be parked on road side within the territory;
• arrangement of the building seems logical, the potential of natural light has been used to the maximum, the top floors overview the surroundings.
Physical state of the building is good.
You can see a few possible exterior visualization versions of the building in the advertisement.
Lithuania, a member of the European Union, has one of the fastest-growing economies in the EU.