Luxury Outlook 2022
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
The place in Tilto Street in the XVI century was under the territory of the honorable Lithuanian noblemen The Radvila (Radziwill). Today in this place an exclusive town house is being sold that offers luxurious apartment, office space and a rooftop terraces. The unique location of the building and the wide range of usage opportunities - for life, for work, for fun. All this without doubt is for the buyer searching exclusivity and privacy. If required, all rooms can be adapted for residential purposes.
- Total area of the building - 324 sq.m. It comprises:
common areas - 55 sq.m
residential premises - 127 sq.m
commercial premises - 142 sq.m
- Rooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- 4 office premises that can be adapted to the residential purposes
- A separate lounge and entertainment space with a two-level roof terrace and Jacuzzi
- Panoramic views of Vilnius
- Designer furniture and audiovisual equipment
- Air conditioning and the heat recovery ventilation system
- Under floor heating
- Modern security alarm
- The building is fully reconstructed and newly equipped
Lithuania, a member of the European Union, has one of the fastest-growing economies in the EU.