Sotheby's International Realty® Listing
Listing hero image
    2,002+/- Acres C4 Ranch, Frio County
    Pearsall, Texas, 78061
    United States

    2,002+/- Acres C4 Ranch, Frio County
    Pearsall, Texas, 78061 United States

    Robert Dullnig
    Listing image
    Listing image

    2,002+/- Acres C4 Ranch, Frio County, Pearsall, TX 78061

    2,002 Acre PRIME SOUTH TEXAS RANCH! This place has it all for the hunting/wildlife enthusiast and a livestock operation with excellent wildlife habitat, improved pastures, and some of the best topography and highest hills in the area. The ranch has been in one family for over 20+ years. The sunset views from the Headquarters Compound “HQ” are breathtaking. This ranch could easily be called The Done Right Ranch, for the landowner’s intimate concern of Land Stewardship shows all over this unique place.

    Improvements: The HQ consists of 2 separate buildings. The main house which sits atop an outcrop of the highest hill in the county is a high ceiling rock 1800 square foot 3 bedroom and 2 bath custom home with a unique rock fireplace, ranch style kitchen with custom countertops, and 130-year-old hardwood floors. The back is complimented with a nice size porch with a huge entertaining stone veranda and cooking area, always enjoying distant horizon ranch views. Across the spacious parking area is a 4800 square foot stone building that literally has everything, including a 1400± square foot covered porch that has a built-in commercial walk-in cooler, wild game processing room, sausage smoking room plus a commercial water filtration room. There is also a 2000± square foot insulated barn with 18-foot ceilings, custom workbenches, storage shelves, and 3 - 14-foot x14 foot electric bay doors. And the ultimate compliment to this area is the 2 extra-large guest bedrooms each with a wet bar and separate bath. A cool factor is the uniquely constructed water mote surrounding the HQ that can be serviced by a nearby water well. Down below the HQ is the original 500± square foot camp house with kitchen, toilet, and shower. Ranch equipment is negotiable

    Water improvements: 2 queens water wells, 2 Carrizo water wells, 4 windmills, 5 earthen tanks of which 3 are supplied from the Carrizo well and stocked with largemouth bass. Three wet-weather creeks that cross the property for 5± miles complete this wildlife haven.

    Wildlife: High-fenced for over 20 years the ranch has been involved in the TPWD MLDP program since the early 2000s. The wildlife has been intensively quality managed. Whitetail deer are all true South Texas Golden Triangle natives. Add in the abundance of quail, turkey, and doves for ultimate South Texas recreation
    Livestock: The owner currently runs a cow/calf operation with a1st class set of cattle pens.

    Habitat: 60% sandy loam and sandy clay with the remaining 40% in gravel hills ranging over 800± feet. There are 250± acres of improved pastures

    Taxes: Ag Exempt.

    Minerals: Negotiable.
     

    Amenities & Features

    • Listing Details
      • Property ID
        JL7RQJ
      • MLS#
        NOMLSID
      • Property type
        Farm and Ranch Properties
      • Marketed By
        Kuper Sotheby's International Realty
      • Status
        Available
      • Listing Price
        $8,995,000
      • County
        Frio County
      • School District
        Pearsall Independent
    • Interior
      • Amenities
        Barn, panoramic view
      • Full Bathrooms
        2
      • Bedrooms
        3
    • Additional Features
      • land usage
        Hunting Ranch, Recreational Ranch