Covid-19 has emphasized specific amenities buyers are looking for. Work-from-home facilities, larger kitchens, room to roam during periods of confinement have become essential commodities in properties. One such property which is ideally suited to address such needs, is located in the exclusive Mont Blanc estate in Paradyskloof on the outskirts of Stellenbosch, surrounded by historic vineyards and bordering on the amazing Eden Plantation with its many cycling trails and hiking paths.
This timeless and beautifully crafted residence, built on a panhandle plot, is a perfect retreat in the countryside, and a picture-perfect version of a French provençal villa, lost in the surrounding vineyards, and uniquely positioned in the Mediterranean countryside.
One of only 14 properties in the Mont Blanc security estate, this villa was built to defy time. Its long, rectangular shape is reminiscent of a traditional farmhouse or bastide in Provence.
True to the traditions of Provence, the exterior and interior is painted a soothing neutral palette of delicate pastels and grey shutters which adorn the exterior.
Some outstanding amenities offered by this property:
• Private outdoor space and nearby parkland
• No renovations needed
• Excellent security (CCTV, outdoor security beams, electric fence, alarm system)
• WithIn close proximity to shopping and medical facilities
• Internet connection and speed
• Close to best schools and university
• Gas electricity generator
• 10 000 l rain water storage tank and a koi pond