Located along the crest of Russian Hill and situated along a cul-de-sac, 1035 Vallejo Street offers a rare opportunity to own one of the city's most highly sought residences. Designed by noted San Francisco architect, Ed McEachron, and developed by John Willis in 1998, the Russian Hill Summit project instantly took its place at the top of the city's rarified luxury market. Responding to the neighboring Hermitage, designed by Joseph Esherick in 1984, this pair of traditional shingled buildings bookend a storybook corner of Russian Hill and are graced by a landscaped park offering captivating views of Coit Tower, the SF Bay Bridge and the city's downtown skyline.
This elegant 3 bedroom town home has impeccable architectural detailing and an elegant floor plan for entertaining. The living room faces north towards the bay and is accented by a carved stone fireplace. A spacious formal dining room is enhanced by a large condo seat overlooking the downtown skyline. The master bedroom has a large garden and each of the two additional bedrooms share a private terrace. A chef's kitchen faces south over the garden. The elevator accesses both living levels from the two car garage. Large storage locker. Weekday on-site attendant.
• Dramatic entrance gallery - ideal for the art collector
• Approx. 10’ ceilings, handsome walnut floors with marquetry trim
• Living room with gas fireplace with views of SF bay
• Formal dining room with views of downtown skyline
• Large custom eat-in kitchen with garden overlooks. Wolfe range, Thermador appliances, granite counters
• Custom lighting throughout
• Master suite with walk-in closet, custom bath with direct access to large garden terrace
• Two guest bedrooms with terrace
• Two car tandem parking, separate storage room
• Weekday attendant on-site
• Monthly HOA dues include Water, Gas, Garbage, Grounds Maintenance, Homeowners Insurance, Professional Property Management