10 Sage Road Toms River, New Jersey, 08753 United States
Single Family Homes
10 Sage Road
One-of-a-kind waterfront residence with unparalleled craftsmanship and attention to detail. Nestled on more than a double lot (126 feet of water frontage) in Toms River's most coveted waterfront neighborhood - this completely custom waterfront estate features over 5,000 sq ft of expansive living with 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths & 2 powder rooms. The apex of waterfront living - unique features including 12 foot ceilings on first floor, floor to ceiling Lardieri hand crafted kitchen cabinets & millwork, 7 layer plaster walls, groin vaulted ceilings, radiant hot water floors/terraces & much more. Rare southwestern waterfront exposure allows for sun & Silver Bay reflection all day long.
The main living spaces are drenched in natural sunlight due to the perfect sun exposure & oversized Anderson windows, doors & transoms. Mahogany entrance doors & ceiling details as well as Mahogany rich home office.
Jaw dropping kitchen with Subzero fridge & freezer, Miele dishwasher , 48" Wolf range & gas fired pizza oven. Oversized bar with Carrara marble & soapstone countertops. Handcrafted Lardieri cabinets & built-ins transition into additional function kitchen amenities including pantry & supplemental Subzero fridge & freezer.
This home has the perfect layout for family gatherings & the waterfront lifestyle. An open floor plan yet intimate feel - seamless indoor/outdoor transition allows for large gatherings to flow perfectly.
Master bedroom wing offers a wet bar, sitting room & incredible walk-in closet with built-ins featuring luxury amenities such as pull down handles for uppers & hidden remote stashes. Marble master bathroom with hand built vanities, recessed TV in mirror , soaking tub w/ remote jet system & walk in steam shower with multiple angle jets.
Direct entry apartment with full s/s Kitchenaid kitchen, custom built in with double sided TV & fireplace. Walk in the closet with laundry, full bath & radiant heat terrace floor.
Outside features professionally landscaped & hardscaped property with vinyl bulkhead, composite maintenance free dock with jet ski & boat lift. Gunite salt water heated spa/pool overlooking paver backyard & bay. In house speakers offer outdoor zone with landscape rock speakers, low voltage lighting 4 corners in & tiki lights with downlights. Outdoor kitchen with granite countertops 40" Lynx grill, fridge & built-in storage. Travertine floor to ceiling walls highlight the covered rear porch.
Full detailed feature sheet available upon request.
Amenities & Features
- Listing Details
- Property IDRQVMPW
- Property typeSingle Family Homes
- Marketed ByHeritage House Sotheby's International Realty
- Listing Price$3,599,999
- CountyOcean County
- School DistrictToms River Regional
- High SchoolToms River North
- Middle SchoolTr Intr East
- Elementary SchoolSilver Bay
- Utilities & Building
- Year Built2014
- property taxes$27,141/Year
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached Garage
- coolingCentral Air Conditioning, Zoned air-conditioning
- OtherBaseboard, Gas Heating, Public Sewer Service, City Water
- AmenitiesBalcony, Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, Kitchen Island, Patio, Porch, Refrigerator, Security System, Spa / Hot Tub, Dock, Marble Countertop, Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Washer Included, Dryer Included, Outdoor Pool, Marble Flooring, 3 Fireplaces, Steam Shower, Multi-Zone Heat, Area Boat Dock, 1 Fireplace, Radiant Floor Heating, Area Boat Ramp
- Full Bathrooms5
- Partial Bathrooms2
- appliances / InclusionsMicrowave Oven, Range and Oven
- BasementCrawl Space
- Additional Features
- FeaturesNear Bike Paths, Water View, Waterfront, Bay View, BBQ
- ConstructionStone, Stucco