43 Rumson Road Rumson, New Jersey, 07760 United States
Single Family Homes
Exquisite Custom Rumson Estate
Welcome to a home with superior old world craftsmanship, quality materials and intricate architectural details only found in turn of the century residences. This wonderfully appointed 1900's Craftsman style home offers the charm of yesteryear with modern updates. Situated on 1.32 private acres of masterfully landscaped grounds with unobstructed views of the prominent Sea Bright Lawn Tennis & Cricket Club. Featuring two driveway entries giving easy access to Rumson Road and Shrewsbury Drive for relaxing bicycle rides through the neighborhood and to the beaches of Sea Bright. The understated sun drenched interior is perfect for every day living and formal entertaining; with spacious rooms, high ceilings, antique hard wood flooring and original exquisite moldings. This residence has approximately 4700 sq ft, five bedrooms, three and one half baths, home office, 4 fireplaces, basement and a detached two story 2 car garage.
The updated eat in kitchen is located in the heart of the home surrounded by the living room, dining room, and family room. Enjoy summer nights entertaining and dining on the wrap around porch; one of the most prominent features of this lovely home. The second floor has an open primary suite with soaring ceilings, a sitting room and a fireplace. The primary bath features a large walk in closets, dual sink areas, soaking tub and large shower area. Additionally, four other spacious bedrooms. There is a sizable unfinished walk up attic which can be used as additional storage or potential living space.
Enjoy the pleasurable lifestyle of the Jersey Shore. Lazy summer days at the beach, enjoy boating on the Shrewsbury River, crabbing and kayaking on the Navesink, hiking and biking the trails of Huber and Hartshorn Woods. Dine at fine local restaurants, partake in the nightlife of Sea Bright, Pier Village and Red Bank.
Bring your love of coastal charm and take advantage of this rare opportunity to acquire this remarkable residence. With one of the finest locations in Rumson, an easy walk to the beach, award winning schools, close proximity to NYC Ferry and train, this residence is truly one of a kind.
Amenities & Features
- Listing Details
- Property IDWLT9SX
- Property typeSingle Family Homes
- Marketed ByHeritage House Sotheby's International Realty
- Listing Price$2,999,999
- CountyMonmouth County
- School DistrictRumson-Fair Haven Regional
- High SchoolRumson-Fair Haven
- Middle SchoolForrestdale
- Elementary SchoolDeane-Porter
- Utilities & Building
- Year Built1902
- property taxes$21,857/Year
- Parking2 Car Garage, Garage - Detached
- coolingZoned air-conditioning
- OtherForced Air, Gas Heating, Public Sewer Service, City Water
- AmenitiesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Patio, Porch, Refrigerator, Security System, Storage, Walk-in Closet(s), Hardwood Flooring, Intercom System, Washer Included, Dryer Included, 3 Fireplaces, Beam -Ceilings, Tub and Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Cable, Designer Kitchen, Stall Shower And Tub, Blinds, Butler’s Pantry, Cathedral Ceilings
- Full Bathrooms3
- Partial Bathrooms1
- appliances / InclusionsMicrowave Oven, Range and Oven
- Additional Features
- FeaturesNear Bike Paths, Jogging / Biking Path, Open, Concrete Block