1-N Lovango St John, 00830 United States Virgin Islands
- Price $4,490,000
3 Full1 Partial
2,200 Sq Ft.
Single Family Homes
Be one of the first to secure your place within the Virgin Islands first and only resort community recently praised by Architectural Digest, Conde Nast, Vogue and others. Enjoy a hands-free approach to the ownership experience where all facets of property management and logistics are streamlined by a dedicated staff of hospitality experts leaving you free to enjoy your perch within one of the most beautiful settings on Earth. Offered as the first of only a small handful of private estates, the freshly updated Villa Lovango has been optimized as the quintessential vacation villa with plentiful outdoor spaces tying together a network of three individual guest suites offering casual coastal interiors and panoramic views of Pillsbury Sound.
The private refuge offered by each of the three guest suites is complimented by spacious indoor and outdoor common spaces featuring a chef's kitchen, a central greatroom and a sprawling multi-tiered pool deck. As the only full-service private villa currently rented within the resort, Villa Lovango represents a perfect opportunity for immediate enjoyment of a safe and enjoyable long term investment.
Regularly scheduled nonstop air service from New York, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Charlotte, and Miami make travel to Lovango easy via transfer from the full-service Cyril E. King airport on nearby St Thomas. Upon arrival to Lovango via the community's own private ferry service, owners can then choose to stay and enjoy a host of dining and leisure activities through the on-site beach club or be whisked away in minutes to any number of entertainment and adventure options throughout the US and British Virgin Islands.
about St John
St. John is home to the Virgin Islands National Park which protects over 7000 acres of the 12,500 acre island. It offers visitors a unique opportunity to enjoy and appreciate the beautiful natural resources of the island. You can stay in an eco-friendly cabin or at a campground. At a beautiful resort or in villas and vacation rentals that range from quaint to super luxurious.Show More
Amenities & Features
- Listing Details
- Property IDY57JK9
- Property typeSingle Family Homes
- Marketed ByUnited States Virgin Islands Sotheby's International Realty
- Listing Price$4,490,000
- Utilities & Building
- property taxes$12,261/Year
- Lot Size UnitAcre(s)
- Lot Size0.55
- coolingAir Conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- OtherSeptic Sewer System
- AmenitiesA/C, Dishwasher, Patio, Pool, Refrigerator, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Closet(s), Gardens, Terrace / Outdoor Space, Washer Included, Dryer Included, Outdoor Pool, Courtyard, Vaulted Ceilings, Phone Jacks, Cable, Generator, Area Boat Dock, Gourmet Kitchen
- Full Bathrooms3
- Partial Bathrooms1
- appliances / InclusionsMicrowave Oven, Range and Oven
- Additional Features
- FeaturesBeach, Ocean, Resort, Water View, Eco-Friendly (Green), Concrete Block, Fire Pit, Access Type - Water, Ocean View, Scenic View