chuyên gia bất động sản tại Boise, Idaho Hoa Kỳ
Real Estate Agent

Debra Hodges

chuyên gia bất động sản tại Boise, Idaho Hoa Kỳ
Debra was born into real estate. She grew up watching her mom, a single mother with no advanced education, support her family by helping people buy and sell houses. So when Debra got older and wanted to start her own career, becoming an agent was the natural choice. She has sold homes on both coasts and through booms and busts (she earned her license in 1993, so she has weathered her share), but she has found that every transaction has one thing in common: Transition.

For most people, a home is the single largest purchase they'll ever make, but it''s also a sign of something bigger: a promotion, a move, a marriage, a birth, a retirement. It can be a lot to work through, but Debra's clients know she''s there for them every step of the way. Debra is not a drive-by agent. She won't throw you in the car and tour you around until something catches your eye; instead, she will sit down with you and talk about your life, your expectations, and your goals.For Debra, finding your house is only 25 percent of the process — the other 75 percent is discovering what you need and making sure you're supported. Debra's support is her family. When she isn't camping with her husband and two daughters, she is at home in the East End. Debra has found the house that fits her lifestyle.

Tiếng Anh
913 W. River Street
Suite 300, Boise, Idaho, 83702 Hoa Kỳ